ART JOURNAL from PEVENSEY BAY
Issue 4: October 2019
Free quarterly 8 page publication, in A4 format, available from the following locations:
in Pevensey Bay at The Bay Hotel, Ocean View Bakery and the 1066 Store, in Pevensey from the Priory Court Hotel, in Eastbourne from The Makery, gnt.gallery, Henry Paddon Gallery and the Eastbourne Framing Centre, in Herstmonceux from The Malthouse, in Wartling at The Lamb Inn, in Bexhill-on-Sea from In Perspective.
- News on latest ‘Featured Artists’ to exhibit at the ART GALLERY @ THE BAY HOTEL, Pevensey Bay
- Interview with…James Braxton, antiques expert, TV personality and owner of the Lamb Inn, Wartling
- Free Listings of Art Exhibitions, Events, Workshops, Open Studios, Festivals and Craft Fayres.
- Book Review: ‘Work and Love’ by Tuula Karialainen a biography of the artist Tove Jansson
- New film ‘Mrs Lowry and Son’ showing at Towner Cinema
- Photographic Competitions and Exhibitions
- Award-winning photograph ‘Lighting over Sovereign Harbour’ on the back page
- Feature on Artificial Intelligence: Ai-Da the robotic artist
If you’d like information about any of your forthcoming art events to appear in future editions of the new quarterly Pevensey Bay Art Journal please send details to Val Racher at