Unfortunately, due to the impact of the coronavirus covid-19 pandemic the Art Journal has been suspended indefinitely.
ART JOURNAL from PEVENSEY BAY
Issue 5: January 2020
Free quarterly 8 page publication, in A4 format, available from the following locations:
in Pevensey Bay at The Bay Hotel, Ocean View Bakery, Bay Side Diner, 1066 Store and the Aqua Bar, in Pevensey from The Priory Court Hotel, Royal Oak & Castle Inn and The Smugglers, in Eastbourne from The Makery, Henry Paddon Gallery, Tourist Information Office, the Eastbourne Framing Centre and Mugshot Café in the Meads, in Herstmonceux from The Malthouse, in Wartling at The Lamb Inn, in Bexhill-on-Sea from In Perspective, in Lewes from Chalk Gallery and in Brighton from Artique Gallery.
- News on latest ‘Featured Artists’ to exhibit at the ART GALLERY @ THE BAY HOTEL, Pevensey Bay
- Article on the musical ‘Sunday in the park with George (Seurat)’ at the Savoy Theatre this summer
- Free Listings of Art Exhibitions, Events, Workshops, Classes, Open Studios and Competitions
- Book Review: ‘The Militant Muse – Love, War and the Women of Surrealism’ by Whitney Chadwick
- Film Review: ‘Marcel Duchamp: Art of the Possible’
- Details of Eastbourne Arts Circle Lectures
- Back page feature on JMW Turner on the new £20 bank note
If you’d like information about any of your forthcoming art events to appear on our free listings page in future editions of the journal or you’d like to comment on any of our articles please contact us at