ART JOURNAL from PEVENSEY BAY
Issue 3: July 2019
Cover Image: ‘Forest Dreams’ by Corina Stupu Thomas
Free quarterly publication, in A4 8 page format, available from various outlets in and around Pevensey Bay including: The Bay Hotel (Pevensey Bay), Ocean View Bakery (Pevensey Bay), 1066 Store (Pevensey Bay), Priory Court Hotel (Pevensey), The Makery (Eastbourne), gnt.gallery (Eastbourne), Pullingers in C & H (Eastbourne), The Malthouse (Herstmonceux), The Lamb Inn (Wartling), In Perspective (Bexhill-on-Sea).
- News on latest ‘Featured Artists’ to exhibit at the ART GALLERY @ THE BAY HOTEL, Pevensey Bay
- Interview with…Annie Soudain, renowned printmaker
- Free Listings of Art Exhibitions, Events, Workshops, Open Studios, Festivals and Craft Fayres.
- Book Review
- New arrivals in Eastbourne
- Charleston Talk
- Wildlife Photography Exhibition
- Suffragette Mary ‘Slasher’ Richardson and the Rokeby Venus
If you’d like information about any of your forthcoming art events to appear in future editions of the new quarterly Pevensey Bay Art Journal please send details to Val Racher at