Our first exhibition this year is detailed below:
- Friday 24 May – Monday 27 May 10am – 5pm : Bexhill Artists Workspace Summer Exhibition at the Studio, De La Warr Pavilion, Bexhill-on-Sea TN4O 1DP
Entry is free. There is a bar and café in DLWP.
During the month of July Christine will be the ‘Featured Artist’ at the Art Gallery @ The Bay Hotel, Pevensey Bay with her exhibition ‘Quirky Works’. 10% of all sales go to St Wilfrid’s Hospice, Eastbourne.
Bexhill Artists Workplace will be holding a Summer Fair where artwork and crafts will be on display:
- Saturday 3 August from 10.30am – 3.30pm at St Barnabus Church, Bexhill-on-Sea
Entry is free
On Bank Holiday Monday, 26 August we will have stalls at the ‘Art & Crafts Fayre’ at The Bay Hotel, Pevensey Bay from 10am to 4pm. Admission is free.
We also have artwork on continuous display at the following locations:
- Ocean View Bakery & Restaurant, Pevensey Bay
- Priory Court Tearooms, Pevensey
- Art Gallery @ The Bay Hotel, Pevensey Bay